Saturday, September 20, 2008

O, CANADA!!!

This was our trip to Canada. Darin's Parents and sister with her family live up there A! We try to make it out there once a year. London is one and a half and is all about Darin's Dad's cattle ranch. She road a horse with her Uncle Ryan. Spent some time with her cousins Whitney and Sawyer. She had a good time driving a tractor with, and with out her dad, and just being a mess. I was pregnant with Colten at the time, but we had not decide that he was Colten then, and can only remember how HOT it was. Some how I was able to go horseback riding with Darin, and even went on a fishing trip.We had to drive up the road some place, then get on horses for a long uphill ride to this little lake at the top. It was very beautiful but did you see the raft? Darin, Ryan and Marti say the made it when they were like ten or something like that. It was over ten years old, I know that. I don't know how we didn't get wet but some how we stayed dry. I think every one caught a fish but me, but that's fine , I don't love fishing as much as Darin does. I can't believe I kiss those lips some times. All in all it was a pretty good visit with friends and family in Canada A!

No comments: